|levels||1 - 10|
|Champion title||Mayor of Candy Town|
|Release date||Web: March 23, 2012
Mobile: November 14, 2012
Candy Town is the first episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World 1. This episode was released on March 23, 2012. The title of the champion is Mayor of Candy Town.
- 1 History
- 2 News
- 2.1 levels
- 2.2 Elements
- 2.3 Boosters
- 3 levels
- 5 Curiosities
Tiffi meets Mr. Toffee who leads her to the first level, helping her through tutorials.
End of episode:
Tiffi decides to explore the world (the episodes). As the game progresses, she helps solve the problems in each episode.
- Movement levels () are entered at level 1.
- Gelatin levels () are entered at level 6.
- Striped candies and wrapped candies appear naturally on the board, for the first time at level 4.
- Normal Jelly is introduced at level 6.
- Lollipop Hammer Unlocked at Level 7.
- Extra moves unlocked at level 8.
- Jelly Fish Unlocked at Level 9.
This episode has levels 1-10.
All levels of the episode are very easy. Being the first episode where there are no difficulties.
|5||5||Not entered||Not entered||Not entered||10|
|More fun: |
None • Very easy • Easy • Somewhat easy • Medium • Somewhat difficult • Difficult • Very difficult • Incredibly difficult • Variable
Note: All goals include target score.
|Level||Types of levels||movements||Target score||Meta||Tutorial|
|1||6||300||: 300 points||First level. It is impossible to fail at this level.|
|2||15||1.900||: 1.900 points|
|3||18||4.000||: 4.000 points|
|4||15||4.500||: 4.500 points|
|5||20||5.000||: 5.000 points|
|6||16||9.000||: 12||First level of gelatin ().|
|7||50||60.000||: 52||The Lollipop Hammer booster is unlocked.|
|8||20||20.000||: 17||The Extra Moves booster (+5) is unlocked.|
|9||25||22.000||: 22||The Jelly Fish booster is unlocked.|
|10||40||40.000||: 39||First cutscene. First level where the candies are not located from the beginning.|
- History (new)
- History (old)
- Champion title
Candy City new background.PNG Starting scene (Web) Final Candy City 1.PNG Well, it's time to go out and explore the world! Final Candy City 2.PNG Who is he? Final Candy City 3.PNGPsss, the world is up There! Final Candy Town 4.PNG in that direction.
Old Candy Town Background.png Starting Scene (Web) (Old Background) Old Candy Town End 1.png End of Story - 1 (Old Background) Old Candy Town End 2.png End of Story - 2 (Old Background) Old Candy Town End 3.png End of story - 3 (old background) Old Candy Town End 4.png End of story - 4 (old background)
Level 1 - Level 2 - Level 3 - Level 4 - Level 5 - Level 6.png Level 6 - Level 7.png Level 7 - Level 8.png Level 8 - Level 9.png Level 9 - Level 10 before.png Level 10 - (Before candies settle)Level 10 después.pngNivel 10 - (After candies settle)
Champion 1.png Champion title
Icon1.png Episode icon
Screenshot 2015-07-17-23-07-35.pngCandy Town in Google Play Store. Notice that it is the old versionScreenshot 2015-08-18-18-35-19.pngSeen those clouds?Screenshot 2015-08-31-18-23-48.pngOn Funday Sale!Happy Holidays.jpgCandy Town in Christmas holidayTiffi christmas 2.pngCandy Town in Christmas holiday
- This episode has no alliteration. The first letter of both words are the same, but it is pronounced as "Scity Kfilalo".
- This is the first episode of La Realidad, to have 2 types of levels. The second is Lollipop Forest (Episode 64).
- It is the only episode of La Realidad that does not have ingredient levels.
- Along with the Candy Factory, they are the only episodes of La Realidad that have 10 levels.
- This episode has the most levels of movements, with a total of 5. They are also levels with tutorials.
- This is the easiest episode of the game, with a difficulty level "None" and all the others are "Very easy".
- Charms, Gifts, and Boosters are locked upon release
- Upon completing this episode, you will be rewarded with 50 gold bars.
- With the most recent update, the background on mobile devices is the same as on Facebook.
- It is also used in the levels of the Appetizing Treasure characteristic.
- This is the first episode and also the last episode of not having a character on the map. However, in the mobile version, Mr. Toffee appears on the map after the player passed level 10.
- This is the first episode of La Realidad that does not need tickets to go to the next episode.
- The release date for this episode coincides with "World Weather Day".
|Candy Town • Candy Factory • Lemonade Lake • Chocolate Mountains • Lollipop Forest • Easter Bunny Hills • Chicle Bridge • Salty Canyon • Mint Palace • Pier • Gingerbread Forest • Pastilla Pyramid • Cupcake Circus • Cove Candy • Sweet Surprise • Crispy Castle • Cocoa Barn • Drifting Delights • Festive Shack • Sugar Clouds • Jelly Jungle • Tasty Coasts • Crispy Monolith • Pearl White Grasslands • Candy Islands • Pudding Pagoda • Licorice Tower • One Star's Dilemma • Refreshment Swamp • Landing Rainbow • Butterscotch Rocks • Villazúcar • Cherry Castle • Merengue Páramo • Ice Cream Caves • Tasty Room • Sunny Savannah • Jelly Cart • Cookie Booth • Gumdrop Gardens • Barquillo Mill • Sea of Cereal • Toffee Tropic • Glazed Grove • Sparkling Waterfalls • Crispy Garden • Choco Río Grande • Tofe Tower • Ashen Cemetery • Malvavis Mountains co • Prado de la Marmalade • Citadel Cerebral • Country of Punch • Sweet Fjords • Claro de Caramelo|
|Sleepy Sierra • Party Factory • Honey Jacuzzi • Chocoreal Aurora • Lollipop Lanterns • Twilight Egg • Demented Bridge • Gafotas Galaxy • Bombón Baths • Centella Submarine • Cookie Party • Desmadre Desert • Carnivalgodon • Tiki Party • Sweet Dreams • Sleepy Dawn • Farm Fun • White Madness • Pastry Pastry • Party Fortress • Jurassic Maw • Coral Corral • Bizarre Structure • Molar Stadium • Patosa Pastry • Caramel Kaiju • Fantastic Fort • Catchy Refrains • Bubbling Reservoir • Revolving Gym • Parked Station • Lomas del Lethargy • Opulent Palace • Spring Springs • Glacial Grotto • Cool Rhythm|